A leading Centre for Justice trusted by all Somalia citizens.
- To continually strive to empower our people by delivering justice, equality before the law, truth, dignity and integrity;
- To assist in restoring order and to create faith in an environment where the rule of law prevails;
- To promote democracy, good governance and human rights through the development of policies that enhance the enjoyment of social, economic and political rights;
- Building and strengthening the capacity of the justice system especially the independence of the Judiciary, based on Justice, Equality, Trust and respecting the Constitution, Laws and other By-laws of the Country.
The Core Values of Ministry of Justice (MOJ) are:
- Upholding Truth, Justice, Honour, Equality, Transparency; Protecting Individual Rights and the Common Goods.
- Leadership, Integrity, Accountability, Mutual Respect, Teamwork and Cooperation, Commitment and Goal Achievement, Pro-Activeness and Responsiveness