THE ADMIN AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Admin and Finance Department is one of the core technical departments of the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) and it’s responsible for overall coordination, harmonization, and collaboration of all ministry’s operations and activities related to administration, ICT, finance, procurement and general support services of the ministry.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE KEY FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Enable adequate financial records to be maintained for the Ministry’s operations which will allow for the preparation of various financial reports and statements for management’s use or to comply with any other statutory purpose;
- Prepare an annual Ministry budget and provide a system of controls to manage it and to monitor actual expenditure against budgets in all subsequent accounting periods;
- Provide a system of accountability and controls for the Ministry’s assets and Archives;
- Procuring, maintaining and managing supplies, materials, and services to support the logistical requirements of the ministry and its affiliated agencies;
- Provide high quality, customer-focused Information Technology Services solutions, Management, maintenance and upgrading of ICT systems and infrastructure.
THE SECTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Finance and Accounting Section
- Procurements and Logistic Affairs Section
- Assets, Records Management and Archives Section
- ICT and Technical Support services Section
ADDRESS AND CONTACT OF THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR.
P.O. Box 629, Mogadishu-Somalia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com